Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
NATIONALITY : Thai
AGE : 63 years (born on 4 May 1957)
- Ph.D. International Management, Walden University, USA
- Master of Business Administration (Management), University of Sarasota, USA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy & Management), Eckerd College-St. Petersburg, USA
- 22 March 2010
NUMBER OF YEARS IN POSITION
- 10 years
-none- shares*, equivalent to - of paid-up capital
- Personal: -none- shares
- Spouse: -none- shares
- Children not yet of legal age: -none- shares
POSITIONS IN OTHER LISTED COMPANIES
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, IFS Capital (Thailand) PCL.
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Better World Green PCL.
- 2016 – Present: Independent Director and Audit Committee, After You PCL.
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
- 2004 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Securities PCL.
- 2013 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Asset Management Ltd.
- 2015 – Present: Director, The Princess Mother's Medical Volunteer Foundation
- 2019 – Present: Advisor, Internet-Based Business Group Co., Ltd.
- 2019 – Present: Subcommittee on Capital Markets Digital Strategy, The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE CONFLICTS TO THE COMPANY:
- 1990 – 1995: Thailand Representative of Nomura Office (Securities Company from Japan)
- 1994 – 1997: Deputy CEO (Securities), Srimitr Securities PCL.
- 1997 – 2002: Associate Judge, Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court
- 1988 – 2002: President and CEO, DBS Vickers Securities (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 2005 – 2015: Audit Committee/Chairman of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Property Perfect PCL.
- 2006 – 2014: Chairman of Audit Committee, Eastern Printing PCL.
- 2007 – 2014: Chairman of the Board, Vintage Engineering PCL.
- 2008 – 2014: Director and Audit Committee, Bangkok University
- 2012 – 2013: Independent Director, Pakfood PCL.
- Audit Committee Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (ACP 10/2004)
- Directors Accreditation Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (DAP 48/2005)
- Directors Certification Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCP 70/2006)
- The Role of Chairman Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCP 14/2006)
- Corporate Governance for Capital Market Intermediaries, Thai Institute of Association (12/2016)
- Understanding the Fundamental of Financial Statement, Thai Institute of Directors Association (UFS 7/2007)
- A.C.A Certificate, American Accreditation Council for Accountancy USA
Remarks : * Number of shares held and % shareholding as of 30 December 2019 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares.
Board of Director
Mr. Kraisorn Chansiri
Mr. Cheng Niruttinanon
Chairman of Executive Director
Mr. Chuan Tangchansiri
Mr. Thiraphong Chansiri
President and CEO
Mr. Rittirong Boonmechote
President, Global Frozen and Related Units
Mr. Norio Saigusa
Mr. Shue Chung Chan
Mr. Ravinder Singh Grewal Sarbjit S
Mr. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha
Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Mr. Kirati Assakul
Mr. Nart Liuchareon