Mr. Kirati Assakul
NATIONALITY : Thai
AGE : 63 years (born on 20 June 1958)
- Master's Degree (Chemical Engineering), University of Southern California, USA
- Bachelor's Degree (Chemical Engineering), Queen's University, Canada
- 22 March 2010
NUMBER OF YEARS IN POSITION
- 11 years
103,248 shares*, equivalent to 0.00 of paid-up capital
- Personal: -none- shares
- Spouse: 103,248 shares
- Children not yet of legal age: -none- shares
POSITIONS IN OTHER LISTED COMPANIES
- 1993 - 2016: Chairman of the Board, Ocean Glass PCL. (Including 2 Companies)
- 2016 - Present: Director, Ocean Glass PCL. (Including 2 Companies)
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
- 1984 - Present: Chairman, Ocean Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- 1988 - Present: Director, Service Leasing Co., Ltd.
- 1992 - Present: Director, Ocean Holding Co., Ltd.
- 1994 - Present: Director, Kirati Home Co., Ltd.
- 1996 - Present: Director, Ocean Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 1998 - Present: Director, Kris & Sumali Co., Ltd.
- 2002 - Present: Director, Great Field Co., Ltd.
- 2010 - Present: Director, Siam Estate Co., Ltd.
- 2013 - Present: Director, Ocean Property Co., Ltd.
- 2013 - Present: Director, Ocean Marina Co., Ltd.
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE CONFLICTS TO THE COMPANY
- Director Certification Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCP 27/2003)
- The Role of Compensation Committee, Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCC 5/2007)
Remarks : * Number of shares held and % shareholding as of 30 December 2020 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares.
Board of Director
Mr. Kraisorn Chansiri
Mr. Cheng Niruttinanon
Chairman of Executive Director
Mr. Chuan Tangchansiri
Mr. Thiraphong Chansiri
President and CEO
Mr. Rittirong Boonmechote
President, Global Frozen and Related Units
Mr. Norio Saigusa
Mr. Shue Chung Chan
Mr. Ravinder Singh Grewal Sarbjit S
Ms. Parnsiree Amatayakul
Independent Director ** replacement of K. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha on May 10, 2021
Mr. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha
Independent Director ** Resigned from the position on May 10, 2021
Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Mr. Kirati Assakul
Mr. Nart Liuchareon