Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
NATIONALITY : Thai
AGE : 60
- Ph.D., International Management, Walden University, USA
- M.B.A. Management, The University of Sarasota, USA
- B.A. Accountancy&Management, Eckerd College-St. Petersburg, USA
TERM OF OFFICE
- Since 22 March 2010
NO. OF YEARS IN POSITION
- 7 years
No shares*, equivalent to - of paid-up capital
- Personal: None
- Spouse: None
- Children not yet of legal age: None
OTHER POSITIONS IN OTHER LISTED COMPANIES
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, IFS Capital (Thailand) PCL.
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Better World Green PCL.
OTHER POSITIONS IN OTHER NON-LISTED COMPANIES
- 2004 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Securities PCL.
- 2014 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Asset Management Limited
- 2015 – Present: Director, The Princess Mother’s Medical Volunteer Foundation
OTHER POSITIONS THAT MAY CAUSE CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- 1990 – 1995: Thailand Representative of Nomura Office (Securities Company from Japan)
- 1994 – 1997: Deputy CEO (Securities), Srimitr Securities PCL.
- 1997 – 2002: Law judge, the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court
- 1998 – 2002: President and CEO, DBS Vickers Securities (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 2005 – 2015: Audit Committee/Chairman of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Property Perfect PCL.
- 2006 – 2014: Chairman of Audit Committee, Eastern Printing PCL.
- 2007 – 2014: Chairman of the Board, Vintage Engineering PCL.
- 2008 – 2014: Director and Audit Committee, Bangkok University
- 2012 – 2013: Independent Director, Pakfood PCL.
RELEVANT TRAININGS OR SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Audit Committee Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (ACP 10/2004)
- Directors Accreditation Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (DAP 48/2005)
- Directors Certification Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCP 70/2006)
- The Role of Chairman Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCP 14/2006)
- Understanding the Fundamental of Financial Statement organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (UFS 7/2007)
- A.C.A Certificate, American Accreditation Council for Accountancy USA
Remarks : *Number of shares held and shareholding proportion as of 31 December 2016 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares, including shares held by spouse and children not yet of legal age.
Board of Director
Mr. Kraisorn Chansiri
Mr. Cheng Niruttinanon
Mr. Chuan Tangchansiri
Mr. Thiraphong Chansiri
President and CEO
Mr. Rittirong Boonmechote
President, Global Frozen and Related Unit (since March 2017)
Mr. Kiyotaka Kikuchi
Mr. Shue Chung Chan
Mr. Ravinder Singh Grewal Sarbjit S
Mr. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha
Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Mr. Kirati Assaku
Mr. Nart Liuchareon