Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Nationality : Thai
Age : 65 years (born on 4 May 1957)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy & Management), Eckerd College-St. Petersburg, USA
- Master of Business Administration (Management), University of Sarasota, USA
- Ph.D. International Management, Walden University, USA
Starting date :
- 22 March 2010
No of years in position :
- 12 years
Family Relationship among Directors and Executives :
-none- shares*, equivalent to - of paid-up capital
- Personal: -none- shares
- Spouse: -none- shares
- Children not yet of legal age: -none- shares
Positions in other listed companies :
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Better World Green PCL.
Positions in other organizations :
- 2004 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Securities PCL.
- 2013 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Asset Management Ltd.
- 2015 – Present: Director, The Princess Mother's Medical Volunteer Foundation
Position in other organizations that have conflicts to the Company :
Work Experience :
- 1990 – 1995: Thailand Representative of Nomura Office (Securities Company from Japan)
- 1994 – 1997: Deputy CEO (Securities), Srimitr Securities PCL.
- 1997 – 2002: Associate Judge, Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court
- 1988 – 2002: President and CEO, DBS Vickers Securities (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 2005 – 2015: Audit Committee/Chairman of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Property Perfect PCL.
- 2006 – 2014: Chairman of Audit Committee, Eastern Printing PCL.
- 2007 – 2014: Chairman of the Board, Vintage Engineering PCL.
- 2008 – 2014: Director and Audit Committee, Bangkok University
- 2012 – 2013: Independent Director, Pakfood PCL.
- 2016 - 2020: Independent Director and Audit Committee, After you PCL.
Training/Seminar Course related to Directorship :
- Audit Committee Program organized (ACP 10/2005), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Directors Accreditation Program organized (DAP 48/2005), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Directors Certification Program organized (DCP 70/2006), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- The Role of Chairman Program organized (RCP 14/2006), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Understanding the Fundamental of Financial Statement organized (UFS 7/2007), Thai Institute of Directors Association
Remarks : * Number of shares held and % shareholding as of 30 December 2021 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares.
Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee
Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Independent Director / Chairman of Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee / Member of Audit Committee / Member of Risk Management Committee
Mr. Nart Liuchareon
Independent Director / Chairman of Audit Committee / Member of Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee