Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Independent Director / Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
NATIONALITY : Thai
AGE : 63 years (born on 4 May 1957)
- Ph.D. International Management, Walden University, USA
- Master of Business Administration (Management), University of Sarasota, USA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy & Management), Eckerd College-St. Petersburg, USA
- 22 March 2010
NUMBER OF YEARS IN POSITION
- 10 years
-none- shares*, equivalent to - of paid-up capital
- Personal: -none- shares
- Spouse: -none- shares
- Children not yet of legal age: -none- shares
POSITIONS IN OTHER LISTED COMPANIES
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, IFS Capital (Thailand) PCL.
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Better World Green PCL.
- 2016 – Present: Independent Director and Audit Committee, After You PCL.
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
- 2004 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Securities PCL.
- 2013 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – Present: Executive Director, Merchant Partners Asset Management Ltd.
- 2015 – Present: Director, The Princess Mother's Medical Volunteer Foundation
- 2019 – Present: Advisor, Internet-Based Business Group Co., Ltd.
- 2019 – Present: Subcommittee on Capital Markets Digital Strategy, The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
POSITIONS IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE CONFLICTS TO THE COMPANY:
- 1990 – 1995: Thailand Representative of Nomura Office (Securities Company from Japan)
- 1994 – 1997: Deputy CEO (Securities), Srimitr Securities PCL.
- 1997 – 2002: Associate Judge, Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court
- 1988 – 2002: President and CEO, DBS Vickers Securities (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 2005 – 2015: Audit Committee/Chairman of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Property Perfect PCL.
- 2006 – 2014: Chairman of Audit Committee, Eastern Printing PCL.
- 2007 – 2014: Chairman of the Board, Vintage Engineering PCL.
- 2008 – 2014: Director and Audit Committee, Bangkok University
- 2012 – 2013: Independent Director, Pakfood PCL.
- Audit Committee Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (ACP 10/2004)
- Directors Accreditation Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (DAP 48/2005)
- Directors Certification Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCP 70/2006)
- The Role of Chairman Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCP 14/2006)
- Corporate Governance for Capital Market Intermediaries, Thai Institute of Association (12/2016)
- Understanding the Fundamental of Financial Statement, Thai Institute of Directors Association (UFS 7/2007)
- A.C.A Certificate, American Accreditation Council for Accountancy USA
Remarks : * Number of shares held and % shareholding as of 30 December 2019 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares.