In order to recognize team members who adapted to the challenges in 2020 with passion, humility, respect, responsibility, collaboration and innovation, we have created the Thai Union North America Big 6 Values Awards. Our leadership teams nominated and selected these teams and individuals who demonstrated the values while driving important initiatives in the past year.
- Passionate Award- Chris Enlow
- Humble Award- Jeffrey Cote
- Collaborative Award- Mary Mabey-O'Rourke, AZNIV SHIRINYAN CPA, MBA, Denise Rachall, Ploy Thinapong and Andrea Barba
- Innovative Award- Ann Ochiltree
- Responsible Award- Helena Perry
- Respectful Award- The Lyons Crisis Management Team (Ivette Torres-Guzman, MIBA, Janet Corcoran, Natasha Farmer, Michael Henderson, Greg R., Karen McKie, Kitty Lariscey, Kim Gholston, Brian Krafczyk)
- President’s Leadership Award- Daniel Goldstone
Congratulations to all our winners. And thank you for bringing Thai Union’s #Big6Values to life.