Mr. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha
NATIONALITY : Thai
AGE : 82
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Commerce and Law), Thammasat University
TERM OF OFFICE
- Since 22 August 2000
NO. OF YEARS IN POSITION
- 16 years
No shares*, equivalent to - of paid-up capital
- Personal: None
- Spouse: None
- Children not yet of legal age: None
OTHER POSITIONS IN OTHER LISTED COMPANIES
- 2015 – Present: Advisor to the Board of Director & Audit Committee, Dusit Thani PCL.
OTHER POSITIONS IN OTHER NON-LISTED COMPANIES
- 1985 – Present: Vice President, The Princess Mother’s Medical Volunteer Foundation
OTHER POSITIONS THAT MAY CAUSE CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- 1958 – 1973: Banking Ombudsman, Bank of Thailand
- 1973 – 1996: Executive Vice President,The Siam Commercial Bank PCL.
- 1998 – 2001: Executive Director, Bangkok Metropolitan Bank PCL.
- 1998 – 2001: Executive Director, Bangkok Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.,Ltd.
- 1998 – 2001: Advisor to Executive Board, Bangkok Metropolitan Bank PCL.
- 2000 – 2003: Chairman of Audit Committee,The Book Club Finance PCL.
- 2000 – 2015: Independent Director & Audit Committee Member, Dusit Thani PCL.
RELEVANT TRAININGS OR SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Certified Public Accountant No. 0156 from 1962
- Attorney of Law No.2913401 from 1986
- The Role of Chairman Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCP 4/2001)
- Directors Certification Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCP 13/2001)
- Director Certification Program (DCP) Refresher Course organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (RE DCP 2/2006)
- Handling Conflicts of Interest: What the Board should do? organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (4/2008)
- The Role of Compensation Committee organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (RCC 9/2009)
- Executive Program, Stanford University & University of Singapore
- Senior Executive Program, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- How to Develop a Risk Management Plan organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (HRP 2/2012)
- Audit World – Conference 25-26 June 2012 Resort World Convention Centre, Singapore
- Audit World – Post Conference 27 June 2012 Resort World Convention Centre, Singapore
- COSO - ERM Evaluation 12 - 13 October 2013, Federation of Accounting Professions
- The Updated COSO’s 2013 Integrated Internal Control 4 December 2013, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Audit Committee Financial Expert 22 May 2014, Federation of Accounting Professions
- Corporate Governance in the Perspective of Investors – CG Forum 4 June 2014, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Management for CEO’s and Senior Executive: the Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Director Certification Program Update organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (DCPU 1/2014)
- Advanced Audit Committee Program organized by the Thai Institute of Directors Association (AACP 20/2015)
- Thailand IFRS Conference 2016, Federation of Accounting Professions
- Driving Company Success with IT Governance (ITG) IT for Non-IT Director, the Thai Institute of Directors Association
- National Director Conference 2016: Enhancing Growth Through Governance in Family Controlled Business, the Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Audit Committee Forum “New Auditor’s Report: What’s in it for you?”, the Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Cash flow statement preparation, Department of Business Development, Thailand’s Ministry of Commerce
- A discussion on corporation’s preparedness for the cybersecurity threats in the digital transformation Era, the Thai Institute of Directors Association
Remarks : *Number of shares held and shareholding proportion as of 31 December 2016 of the total of 4,771,815,496 shares, including shares held by spouse and children not yet of legal age.
Board of Director
Mr. Kraisorn Chansiri
Mr. Cheng Niruttinanon
Mr. Chuan Tangchansiri
Mr. Thiraphong Chansiri
President and CEO
Mr. Rittirong Boonmechote
President, Global Frozen and Related Unit (since March 2017)
Mr. Kiyotaka Kikuchi
Mr. Shue Chung Chan
Mr. Ravinder Singh Grewal Sarbjit S
Mr. Sakdi Kiewkarnkha
Dr. Thamnoon Ananthothai
Mr. Kirati Assaku
Mr. Nart Liuchareon